Thursday, December 30, 2010

And Nightmares

Night dreams are always fascinating, but nightmares are doubly intriguing. It is rare that I have them, and when I do I wake up feeling even more anxious, stressed, and insecure than when I fell asleep the night before. What would this one mean?:

Everything is the same, same car in the same driveway in the same city. However when I leave for work, two stout, roughly dressed men walk into my yard and proceed to carry away with objects belonging to my dad. After questioning them they take on a very menacing appeal. And things get creepy. I reach for my mase (thank god i have it this time....) and spray the air in a mad fit of defense. They disappear...I leave satisfied that I scared them off. But somehow, their charred remnants are in 2 coffee cups I always leave in my car. Gooey and bloody. I woke up scared and tense, thinking if I go back to sleep the dream would dissolve into something more peaceful. However it only continued...
The dream (or by this time a real nightmare) goes on with me disposing the goop, fleeing from the police, and crying about jail time to my mother over the phone. Finally, finally I wake up for work, but the pictures still remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment